Friday, June 25, 2010

Welcome Everyone!!

Hey there! I am super excited to welcome you to my blog and introduce myself! My name is Cassie Sublett and I live in Alabama with my daughter Jasey.

After my daughter was born in 2008 I was a bit lost. Being a single mother brings worrying to a level of insanity. I was working a job that wasn’t going anywhere but into the mundane. Working the dreaded “banker hours” and having next to no time for my daughter and even less time for myself. After working relentlessly for over a year and a half I knew that something had to give. I needed to be there for my daughter more because I am the only parent she has.

So take a few minutes to request some free information. You never know when something could completely change your life. I look forward to working with you soon!


Helping Families Achieve Their Goals
Visit My Website : MomsBestBiz
Join me on Facebook and Follow me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment